Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted 1.9
The Autosofted Mouse Clicker and Recorder is a simple to use yet powerful tool. This is a FREE auto clicker mouse program which enables you to control where your mouse moves, when to click on something and how often to repeat the whole process.
1. Select a Start/Stop hotkey and click Set
2. Select a Play hotkey and click Set
3. Press your selected Start/Stop hotkey to Start
4. Do your desired clicks
5. Press your selected Start/Stop hotkey to Stop
6. Press your selected Play hotkey
- Mouse movement
- Mouse clicks
-Able to setup timing
- Able to setup how often to repeat an action
- Fully hotkey compatible
About Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted
Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted is a free software published in the Automation Tools list of programs, part of System Utilities.
This Automation Tools program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-26. Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted is Autosofted. The latest version released by its developer is 1.9. This version was rated by 21 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.1.
The download we have available for Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted has a file size of 1.14 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2017-03-03 and was downloaded 26068 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Auto Mouse Clicker by Autosofted is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.
posted on 2017-03-03
The program may now save and load recorded mouse clicks.